BioBike is a fully automated, dynamic fitting system, designed to identify and refine the acceptable range for saddle, handlebar and pedal positioning to a range of +/- 2mm within subjective and objective criteria, without requiring the mount/dismount procedure. Efficiency is determined by the integrated iCranks and software.
- Bicycle frame measuring in a scientific way
- Sports testing for power output and detection of athletic movement
- Training tools, utilising torque analysis
- Swipe card recognition
- Store test data into a computer or smartphone
- Variation in design for the medical field
- Ideal for an upmarket super spinning bike